Sunday, January 22, 2012

See you at the 2012 Academy Awards!

Busy, busy, busy. 
Ok, so next up is the 2012 GBK Productions Academy Awards Celebrity Gift Lounge!

After my participation in the Emmy's Gift Lounge I decided I needed a little break and I would just do the press bags for the Oscars.  Even though it was much less stressful making 10 pieces of jewelry instead of 100, I kind of regret it and have been feeling a little left out.  But whatever, I have the MTV Movie Awards coming up to keep me warm :)

Anyway, back to the Oscars. 
I immediately knew what I wanted to create for the press bags.  This is very unlike me, by the way.  I usually analyze things to death before I make a final decision.  But, I knew I wanted to do an Old Hollywood star with a modern vibe. 
And this is what I came up with...

I was super happy with the outcome and once it was approved by the powers that be at The Artisan Group, I banged out 10 more, packed them up, and shipped them out.


If you would like to purchase your own little bit of Hollywood you can find my Stargazer Necklace here.

Good luck to all my fellow Artisan Group members who are participating in the gift lounge! 

2 comments: