Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Westfalls

I recently spent a few days with my best friend, Valerie, in Arizona. We went camping & hiking with our guys and got to spend some real quality time together. Just us and the outdoors. Perfection.




Valerie and her husband Daniel have the kind of relationship that makes you want to be a better person. They're so considerate and loving to each other and when they take a moment to look in each other's eyes you might as well not even be there. That moment with each other is all that matters.

Their dedication to each other runs so deep that they got matching tattoo wedding bands. This inspired me to recreate the one on Valerie's hand. I sawed the design into a Sterling Silver disc, hammered, oxidized, and polished it. I added a Bali Silver bail and oxidized chain.

We're lucky girls, we have good men in our lives, amazing families, and we have each other.

Even though we're 2000 miles apart it doesn't matter. Every time we see each other it's like we didn't miss one day. Thanks for the inspiration my love...xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment